Traxxas EZ Peak Live Dual 26A NiMH/LiPo Fast Charger with iD - 2973
This is the Traxxas EZ-Peak Live Dual 26A 200Watt NiMH/LiPo Fast Charger with iD Auto Battery Identification. The new EZ-Peak Live Dual iD Charger takes all the advanced features of the EZ-Peak Live and supercharges the power output to over 26 amps (200 watts)! The 4S capable multi-chemistry dual charger uses built-in Bluetooth to work seamlessly with the new Traxxas EZ-Peak Live app for iOS and Android. The EZ-Peak Live app gives you detailed information, remote monitoring, and advanced operating functions through the high-definition color interface on your mobile device. It’s the most powerful, most advanced charger in the popular EZ-Peak lineup. Get back in the action sooner with the new EZ-Peak Live Dual Charger!
There has never been an easier or safer way to charge your batteries than the Traxxas iD system. Just plug in a Traxxas iD-equipped battery and press start - that’s all there is to it! Traxxas pioneered this exclusive technology to eliminate complicated charger programming. The iD system detects which Traxxas iD-equipped battery you are using and automatically configures the settings for the optimal charge. The progress bar and audible alerts keep you informed while the advanced high-resolution peak detection delivers a perfect charge every time. The EZ-Peak Live’s Storage Mode protects your LiPo battery investment by safely preparing the batteries for extended storage.
Traxxas pushes the technological envelope to provide you the fastest, most convenient charging experience possible. Not only is EZ-Peak Live Dual Traxxas' most powerful charger ever, it’s also their most advanced. The free EZ-Peak Live App installs on your Apple iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, or Android device and links to your charger via built-in Bluetooth. The EZ-Peak Live App gives you access to additional features, such as a high-definition graphical user interface, firmware upgrades, remote monitoring and alerts for up to 4 chargers, detailed live charging information, and the ability to turn off iD mode. iD mode may be switched off through the EZ-Peak Live Application for charging first-generation Traxxas batteries with non-iD High-Current Connectors. This is charging the Traxxas way—fast, easy, and more advanced than ever!
1x Traxxas EZ-Peak Live 200W Dual Battery Charger with AC Power Cord
1x Instruction Manual
Battery sold separately.
- 200 Watt 26+ amp output
- Recognizes iD-equipped batteries to optimize charger settings
- MAXX Charge feature gets you back in the action quickly
- Optimized for faster LiPo balance charging
- One button LiPo storage charge protects your battery investment
- Advanced high-resolution peak detection delivers a perfect charge
- Easy to use interface with dual LED charge progress indicators
- Supports Traxxas EZ-Peak Live Application
- Audible alerts
- Dual high-flow cooling fans
- Advanced Mode for full manual control through EZ-Peak Live App
- Legacy support for all Traxxas High-Current Connectors
- Integrated dual balance ports for conventional LiPo batteries
- Built-in 2-amp USB charger output port
- Charges Dual 5-8-cell NiMH batteries
- Charges Dual 2S, 3S, and 4S LiPo Batteries
AC Input: 100-240V, 50-60Hz, 2.35A
Charge Current Range: 1.0—26.0A+
Discharge Current Range: 750mAh
Current Drain for Balance Ports: 750mAh
NiMH Battery Cell Count: 5-8 Cells
LiPo Cell Count: 2-4 Cells
Dimensions: 204 x 174 x 68mm