Traxxas TRX Pro .15 Short Crank Engine with Pull Start - 4007
Traxxas short crankshaft is construted of ABC (Aluminum Brass Chrome) donstruction.
- Oversized Machined Aluminum Blue/Silver Anodized Cylinder Head
- Channelled Beam Connecting Rod for Improved Oil Flow
- Precision Ball Bearings
- Large-Bore, High-Flow Carburetor
- Double O-Ring Seals on High and Low Needles
- Industry-Standard Mounts and Crankshaft Lengths to Fit Most Applications.
Overall Length (front end of shaft to back of starter): 92mm (3-5/8")
Height (top of cylinder head to bottom of backplate): 93mm (3-5/8")
Width (cylinder head):41mm (1-1/2")
Mount holes (center to center): left to right: 31mm (1-1/4")
Mount holes (center to center): front to back: 11mm (7/16")
Overall width of mounting ears (where the holes are): 40mm (1-9/16")
- One Assembled Engine With Pull Starter
- One Air Cleaner (Black rubber with Black foam element)
- One Full Instruction Book and Parts Exploded View
- One Traxxas Decal Sheet
- Installed Glow Plug (standard long--no idle bar)
Requires: A 1/10 scale kit to put it into and 5%-20% Glow Fuel.