Traxxas Rubber Deep-Terrain Treads for TRX-4 Traxx (4) - 8877
New Deep-Terrain treads extend the all-terrain dominance of Traxx-equipped vehicles to extreme surface conditions like deep snow, sand, and mud. The purposefully-engineered treads dig deep and pack into loose surfaces for maximum bite to power through the most challenging conditions. The wide contact patch provides additional flotation to keep your Traxx-equipped model running strong on top of loose surfaces like deep snow and fine sand.
- Virtually unstoppable traction in snow, mud, and sand
- Wide tread design helps prevent sinking
- Installs in minutes
- Sold as a set of four
- Works with all TRX-4 models equipped with Traxx
Requires: TRA8880 Traxx
Pro Tips for Traxx Users
- Use High-Torque 400 servo (TRA2255) and High-Output BEC (TRA2262) for maximum turning power in all conditions.
- Depending on how you use your Traxx, slight body trimming may be required. Use TRX-4 long-arm lift kit to minimize trimming and increase ground clearance.
- On TRX-4 models equipped with T-Locks, keep the front and rear differentials locked for optimal traction and performance.
- On TRX-4 models equipped with two-speed transmissions, always use low gear.