Team Associated Blackbox 600Z-G2 Zero-Timing Competition ESC - ASC27012
Reedy's Blackbox 600Z-G2 Zero-Timing Competition ESC is an excellent option for entry-level racers thanks to its economical price, versatility, race-proven performance, and improved durability. Excellent throttle and brake feel, a wide range of adjustability, and upgraded hardware make the Blackbox 600Z-G2 suitable for a variety of racing applications, including entry level and cost-controlled "spec" race programs that mandate a specific ESC.
When combined with Sonic 540-FT motors, the pairing also offers the perfect solution for clubs and tracks that are striving to improve entry-level participation or introduce cost-controlled classes for racers of all skill levels.
Voltage Input: 2S LiPo
On Resistance: 0.0018
Continuous Current: 60A
Dimensions: 40.2 x 31.0 x 18.8mm
Weight w/o Wires: 37g
Motor Limit: 13.5T
- Operation Mode: Select Forward/Brake (F/B) or Forward/Brake/Reverse (F/B/R) operation.
- Drag Brake: Adjust automatic braking strength when the throttle trigger is returned to neutral.
- Power Profile: Increase or decreases punch.
- Drive Frequency: Adjust to create a smoother or more aggressive throttle feel.
- Brake Frequency: Adjust to create a smoother or more aggressive brake feel.
- Restore Default: Restore the factory default settings.