Jconcepts 1/8 Reflex Tire, Blue: Buggy - JCO312101
- JConcepts original tread
- Square, angled pins with horizontal bars
- Stacked tread for equal wearing
- 83mm bead mounting size for 1/8th compatibility
- Carefully shaped carcass = forward traction
- Includes Dirt-Tech closed cell inserts
The Reflex tire is designed to bridge a gap between the popular Hybrid tire and other options such as Crossbow and Stacker tire. The Reflex has square angled pins that are stacked vertically to flex and fold evenly across the tire. Typically a stacked tread will wear less and provide more forward bite while the aligned space helps rotation in the turns and gives a snappy release to square up quickly.
During the IFMAR World Championships, the Reflex tire was at full potential when the weather soaked the track and drivers searched for grip. Ryan Maifield bolted on a set of green compound Reflex to his buggy and quickly showed the capability of the tread by taking one of the fastest times on the weathered surface. Back in California at the Sidewinder Nitro Explosion and then again at The Battle of the Sikest race in Phoenix, AZ, Maifield used the Reflex tire to success on a maintained and lightly watered surface.
All new tires will include the latest insert from JConcepts. The Dirt-Tech insert, popularized by its durable nature and gray color, will give customers the combo package they have been waiting for from JConcepts.
- Package Type: Tire & Inserts
- Quantity Option: 2 in a package
- Inner Tire / Outer Wheel Diameter: 3.3 in
- Scale: 1/8
- Front or Rear: Front and Rear
- Wheel Position: Front/Rear
- Vehicle Type: Buggy
- Compound / Hardness: Soft