Tamiya JR Dancing Divine Doll Mini Racer on MA Chassis TAM18651
This is a Tamiya JR Dancing Divine Doll 1/32 Scale PRO Electric Powered Assembly Kit. The Dancing Divine Doll creates a car from the popular Japanese Mini 4WD comic “Hyper Dash! Yonkuro.” Inspired by the original Dancing Doll, it features a number of breathtaking updates to the design. The model is based upon the midship-aero MA chassis.
The MA (Midship AERO) Chassis has its motor in the center, and features a design which focuses upon achieving outstanding aerodynamic performance. It has a gear ratio of 3.5:1, 6 individual low-friction rollers, a rear skid bar and other speedy features developed thanks to years of design experience. The single-piece monocoque frame also guarantees that assembling and keeping the car well-maintained is a task that can be performed by beginners and veteran racers alike.
- Mini 4WD model assembly kit
- The MA Chassis is Olive Gray ABS, while A parts are molded in Purple low-friction POM
- The new body, designed by Hiroyuki Takei, comes molded in Red
- Comes with all-new metallic stickers with a red and brown theme, plus lilac accents
- Large diameter White wheels are paired with Black slick tires
- Type 130 double shaft motor is included
- The model features a 4:1 gear ratio
- Two AA batteries are required (sold separately)
- A wide range of Grade-Up Parts is available separately to customize your machine